Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best know Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Crystal Bicones
These crystal bicones or "suncut" bicones are very high quality crystal with regular and sparkling facets.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles. The latest bead is the CzechMates diamond beads.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes the Kheops, Arcos and Amos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include DiamonDuos and Zoliduos.
Recent Blog Posts
- Piros par Puca Beads
- The Piros par Puca beads are the latest new beads by Annick Puca, the creator of Les Perles par Puca. As they’re designed to work with the thirteen other beads in the range you can create many more design options.
- Czech Glass Dagger Beads
- These popular Czech glass dagger beads are very versatile. The traditional shape of these 5x16mm drop beads makes them very useful for creating beautiful earrings and necklaces. The daggers also make beautiful drops on beaded ornaments and are perfect for
- Czech Glass Pinch Beads
- These pretty little 5x3mm Czech glass pinch beads are very versatile and are a great addition to your beading stash. They combine well with many other beads and are a great all-rounder. We’ve put together some projects and design ideas
- Les Perles par Puca Charleston Collection
- The new Charleston Collection by Annick Puca, the creator of Les Perles par Puca, has been launched to celebrate the centenary of the “Roaring Twenties”. We have some lovely new patterns and new colours in the Arcos, Ilos and Helios
- Candy Ovals from Preciosa
- Just in is our first batch of the new 2-hole candy ovals from Preciosa, based on their very popular round candy beads. The new oval cabochon shape and the three sizes mean that this is a very versatile bead. Its
- Samos par Puca Beads
- The Samos par Puca beads are one of the most popular beads in Les Perles par Puca range. These 2-hole oval cabochons measure 5x7mm and are a very versatile shape and size. They’re designed to be used on their own
- Matubo Gemduos – Versatile 2-hole Beads
- The 2-hole Matubo gemduos are one of the most popular multi-hole beads. Their diamond shape means that they are very versatile. They nestle together beautifully but also work well with other 2-hole beads. We have some lovely free projects from
- Telos par Puca Beads
- The innovative Telos par Puca beads are created by the Parisian designer, Annick Puca, and these unique handmade beads offer many creative design opportunities. You can combine them with the other beads in Les Perles par Puca range and choose