Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech Glass Beads
Traditional Czech glass beads are renowned for their high quality and come in a huge range of shapes, sizes and colours.
These are one of the best known Czech glass beads and are extremely popular due to their facetted shape and great range of colours.
Czech Glass Pearls
We stock these beads in sizes from 2mm-10mm in nearly 30 colours.
Czech Round Beads
These high quality beads are available in 3mm- 8mm sizes in a range of beautiful colours and effects.
Czech Fancy Beads
We also stock a variety of fancy beads including pips, daggers, thorns and pinch beads.
Czech Multi-hole Beads
Multi-hole beads have become very popular in the last few years and have opened up many new and creative design options.
The CzechMates Beading System
This is one of the most popular ranges available and includes the very popular crescents, cabochons and tiles.
Les Perles par Puca
This is another well-known range which includes Arcos, Amos and Samos par Puca beads.
Other popular multi-hole beads include candy beads from Preciosad, gemduos and ginkos from Matubo and and paisley beads.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Piros par Puca Beads
- The new Piros par Puca Beads come in a range of interesting colours, including the versatile iris colours. Plus we have some new designs to show you including a pretty bracelet, two striking pairs of earrings and a needle case.
- New Minos and Kalos par Puca Beads
- These Minos and Kalos par Puca Beads are very versatile and we have some lovely new colours. The 1-hole Minos and 2-hole Kalos par Pucas are very useful additions to your bead stash and we have free downloadable patterns by Annick Puca,
- New Samos par Puca Projects
- We have more New Samos par Puca Projects by Annick Puca for bracelets, earrings, a versatile beaded bead that can be used to make elegant long earrings or a necklace and decorations using the latest colours. You can download these,
- Milky Arcos par Puca Beads
- The new milky Arcos par Pucas come in 10 subtle colours which are perfect for Summer jewellery or creating delicate and elegant designs. We have two lovely new patterns for you – a stunning pair of earrings and an intricate little
- New Frost and Milky Cabochons par Puca
- The new Frost and Milky Cabochons par Puca are the latest additions to our wide selection of 18mm and 25mm Czech glass cabochons, together with two new free downloadable projects by Annick Puca for a lovely pendant and a ring.
- Preciosa Candy Ovals
- Preciosa Candy Ovals were inspired by the very popular 2-hole round candy oval beads. The candy ovals come in three sizes which gives lots of opportunities to create beautiful earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Here are some projects from Preciosa which
- Design Ideas for New 8mm Cabochons par Puca
- We have some great design ideas for the new 8mm Cabochons par Puca including using them with filigree shapes and in settings. These little 8mm cabochons are very easy to use in this way and more versatile than you might expect
- New 8mm Cabochons par Puca
- These new 8mm Cabochons par Puca are the latest additions to our range of round and oval cabochons par Puca. They come in some of the most popular colours and we also have some lovely new projects by Annick Puca to